RABAT BUSINESS SCHOOL
Full time Faculty Positions in Marketing, HR, Management Control / Accounting / Auditing, Management of Information Systems... H/F
The International University of Rabat (UIR) is a public-private partnership, an original and innovative model in the development context of Morocco and Africa. UIR, fully recognized by the State, includes several schools (Rabat Business School, Aerospace, Renewable Energy, Architecture, Political Science, Law, Medical Dental etc.).
Since its creation in 2010, Rabat Business School (RBS) has grown rapidly and has become the largest School of the University with today 2,000 students with 51 core faculty members. RBS offers a range of bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs taught in the English language in various fields such as Marketing, International Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management or Human Resources Management.
RBS is AACSB accredited. It is also the only business school in Africa to be ranked by the FT (Financial Times) top 100.
The campus, built according to the highest international standards, is located in Technopolis, Rabat's business cluster. Rabat has a strong economy and is recognized for its outstanding quality of life and cultural environment with a wide range of private and public amenities including excellent primary and secondary schools.
In the framework of its development, RBS is opening 9 full time faculty positions (Assistant, Associate or Full) in the following disciplines:
- Marketing with a focus on Digital marketing
- Human Resources with a focus on sustainable development, ethics, corporate social responsibility, and/or digital HR
- Management Control/Accounting/Auditing
- Management of Information Systems
Appointments are made at Full Professor, Associate or Assistant ranks depending on research and teaching record. Candidates for Assistant Professor positions with high research potential will be considered.
In accordance with our strategic plan and rapid growth, we are looking for high-potential candidates to join us. The successful applicant:
- Has completed a doctoral degree in a business-related field and in an internationally recognized institution
- Demonstrates excellent potential to publish in high quality peer-reviewed research journals in management disciplines;
- Has a track record of teaching in English;
- Is willing to contribute in a proactive and collegial manner to her/his Academic Department and to the local, national and international visibility of Rabat Business School.
Knowledge of French is not required but is a plus. French lessons are proposed to all new international faculty recruited. Salary will be commensurate with prior performance and experience, and our incentives are highly competitive. As part of our commitment to diversity, we particularly welcome applications from women.